Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Recap: The Super Ultimate Miracle 10,000 Happy Courage Energy Genki Dama Showdown of Destiny

Ichiro: Daisuke-san, you have bested me. You are truly a great warrior. I am humbled to be in your magnificient presence. In numerous journies to the ivory plate of shimmering battle, I could not succeed in the task I set out to accomplish during my 300 years of secluded training.

Dice-K:
I can only hope I fuelded the fire of valor that burns deep in your heart of purity.

Ichiro:
Your miracle pitches were of too great a power. I must retreat to the mountains to train for our next confrontation. I will test your will again, Daisuke-san.

Dice-K:
Ichiro-san, I look forward to raising my sprit energy against your bat of 1,000 surging swans once more. The light of competition glows in each of us, casting a radiant brilliance throughout the meadows of glorious Japan.

Felix Hernandez:
....the fuck are you talking about?

No comments: